Address: Danesmoor, Banbury OX16 1QE
Operating in the vicinity of Spiceball Country Park is named after the former Spiceball estate, which was owned by the Townsend family from the 16th to the 19th century. The estate was known for its extensive gardens and orchards, and was a popular destination for visitors during the summer months.
Fast Locksmith Banbury Services offers a modern professional approach, solving and delivering a first-rate service to our customers. We compete on quality and best practices. No hidden charges, and no callout fees. Local locksmith near me.
All of the above and more…
At Fast Locksmith Services, ensuring the security of your home is a top priority for us. If you find yourself concerned about the adequacy of your home security against potential intruders, get in touch with us today. Our range of locksmith services tailored for residential purposes at Fast Locksmith Services is at your disposal. Whenever you require an enhancement in your home security or the replacement of locks, consider us as your first choice. Our services are available around the clock, ensuring that if your home is ever compromised by a break-in, we can promptly take action to secure the premises. Fast Locksmith provides competitively priced services that cater to various needs and budgets, all while ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Banbury is a thriving town with a bustling high street that offers a wide range of shops, restaurants, and cafes. The town is also home to a number of historic buildings and landmarks, including St. Mary’s Church, the Banbury Museum, and the Banbury Canal.
In addition to its rich history and cultural attractions, Banbury is also well-known for its location in the heart of the English countryside. The town is surrounded by rolling hills and picturesque villages, making it a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers.
Overall, Banbury is a charming town with a rich history and plenty of attractions to explore.
A locksmith is a professional who specialises in the installation, repair, and maintenance of locks and security systems. They are skilled in working with various types of locks, such as traditional key and tumbler, electronic, and combination locks.
- Installing new locks and door hardware (Fresh Installation)
- Repairing damaged locks and keys
- Re-keying locks (changing locks so that it work with new keys)
- Providing emergency lockout services (such as when someone is locked out of their home or car) Normally on demand 24/7
- Post-burglary Repairs, securing forced doors and emergency repairs
Locksmiths may also offer security assessments and recommendations to help clients improve the security of their homes or businesses. Some locksmiths may specialise in certain types of lock or security systems, such as high-security or access control systems.
It is illegal to place sharp objects like broken glass on walls or fences to prevent trespassing or climbing. In the UK, such actions could be considered a breach of the Occupiers Liability Act, which imposes a duty on property owners to ensure that their property is safe for visitors and trespassers. If someone were to get injured as a result of these measures, the property owner could be held liable and face legal consequences. It is always advisable to seek legal advice before taking any action that could be considered a breach of the law.
However, there are several measures you can take to prevent climbing, some of which include:
- Installing anti-climb paint or coatings on walls and fences. These products make surfaces slippery and difficult to grip, making it nearly impossible for someone to climb them.
- Installing motion-activated lights around your property. These lights can startle would-be intruders and make them think twice about trying to climb over walls or fences.
3. Planting thorny or prickly bushes or plants along the perimeter of your property. These can act as natural deterrents to climbing and can also provide an additional barrier of protection.
4. Installing fence toppers or spikes. These are specifically designed to prevent climbing and can be easily attached to the top of your fence or wall.
5. Installing electronic security measures such as CCTV cameras, alarms, and access control systems. These can help deter potential intruders and provide an added level of security for your property.