Address: Cooling Rd, Rochester ME2 4RL
Operating in the vicinity of Upnor Castle is a fortification located in Upnor, Kent. It was built in 1559 during the reign of Queen Elizabeth I to defend the navy dockyard at Chatham from attack by sea. The castle was constructed on the orders of Sir Richard Lee, who was the Master of the Ordnance at the time.
Fast Locksmith Rochester Services offers a modern professional approach, solving and delivering a first-rate service to our customers. We compete on quality and best practices. No hidden charges, and no callout fees. Local locksmith near me.
All of the above and more…
At Fast Locksmith Services, ensuring the security of your home is a top priority for us. If you find yourself concerned about the adequacy of your home security against potential intruders, get in touch with us today. Our range of locksmith services tailored for residential purposes at Fast Locksmith Services is at your disposal. Whenever you require an enhancement in your home security or the replacement of locks, consider us as your first choice. Our services are available around the clock, ensuring that if your home is ever compromised by a break-in, we can promptly take action to secure the premises. Fast Locksmith provides competitively priced services that cater to various needs and budgets, all while ensuring your complete satisfaction.
From 1211 to 1998, Rochester held the status of a City. However, unlike other cities, Rochester did not have a formal council, Charter Trustees, or a Mayor. Instead, the Admiral of the River Medway held the position of the de facto civic leader. This unique status was due to its ancient history.
Since the Norman era, Rochester had governed Strood, which was located on the other side of the River Medway, in an area called Strood Intra. Strood Intra was around 100 yards (91 m) wide and extended to Gun Lane before 1835. However, the boundaries were expanded in the 1835 Municipal Corporations Act to encompass more of Strood, Frindsbury, and a portion of Chatham known as Chatham Intra.
A locksmith is a professional who specialises in the installation, repair, and maintenance of locks and security systems. They are skilled in working with various types of locks, such as traditional key and tumbler, electronic, and combination locks.
- Installing new locks and door hardware (Fresh Installation)
- Repairing damaged locks and keys
- Re-keying locks (changing locks so that they work with new keys)
- Providing emergency lockout services (such as when someone is locked out of their home or car) Normally on demand 24/7
- Post-burglary Repairs, securing forced doors and emergency repairs
Locksmiths may also offer security assessments and recommendations to help clients improve the security of their homes or businesses. Some locksmiths may specialise in certain types of locks or security systems, such as high-security locks or access control systems.
Garage door security refers to measures taken to protect your garage from unauthorised access or break-ins. Garages are often overlooked when it comes to home security, but they can provide easy access to your home and valuable belongings if they are not properly secured.
Some common measures for garage door security include:
- Installing a high-quality garage door lock or deadbolt. This will prevent someone from being able to simply lift the door off its tracks to gain entry.
- Using a garage door opener with rolling code technology. This will prevent thieves from being able to use a universal remote to open your garage door.
- Installing a security camera or motion sensor light. These can deter would-be burglars and provide evidence if a break-in occurs.
- Keep the garage door closed and locked at all times, even when you are home. This will prevent opportunistic thieves from gaining easy access to your belongings.
- Storing valuable items, such as bicycles or power tools, in a locked cabinet or securing them to a wall or floor with a heavy-duty lock and chain.
By taking these measures, you can significantly improve the security of your garage and protect your home and belongings from theft.